[SI-LIST] WebEx troubleshooting presentation

  • From: Douglas Smith <doug@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Si-List <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2011 20:01:33 -0700

Hi All,

I am preparing to hold a low cost WebEx based class composed of three 2
hour sessions covering circuit and system design/troubleshooting in a
few weeks. If you are interested, contact me via privately via email or
LinkedIn. Think of this as a week of my popular seminars compressed to
hit the most important points and presented on your computer desktop in
a few hours.

My monthly Technical Tidbit should be out next  week.

Doug

      ___          _            Doug Smith
       \          / )           P.O. Box 1457
        =========               Los Gatos, CA 95031-1457
     _ / \     / \ _            TEL/FAX: 408-356-4186/358-3799
   /  /\  \ ] /  /\  \          Mobile:  408-858-4528
  |  q-----( )  |  o  |         Email:   doug@xxxxxxxxxx
   \ _ /    ]    \ _ /          Web:     http://www.dsmith.org

List technical documents are available at:
                http://www.si-list.net