[SI-LIST] Re: Wacky power plane impedance measurements

  • From: "Grasso, Charles" <Charles.Grasso@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'mibrown@xxxxxx'" <mibrown@xxxxxx>,"'chris_landrum@xxxxxxxxxx'" <chris_landrum@xxxxxxxxxx>,"'si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Apr 2004 10:09:06 -0600

Chris, The papers I recently posted on measuring the emissions from printed
circuit boards described how to minimize the cable radiation in this kind
of experiment.

If you're interested I can send you the references.

Best Regards
Charles Grasso
Senior Compliance Engineer
Echostar Communications Corp.