[SI-LIST] Re: WG: stupid VNA / TDR / TDT Measurement / Setup question

  • From: "Loyer, Jeff" <jeff.loyer@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <hermann.ruckerbauer@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2003 09:51:05 -0800

VNA and TDR should correlate, with appropriate conditions set on =
bandwidth vs. risetime.

Can you provide a few more details?

Which S parameters looked strange, and how?

What frequency VNA?  What risetime TDR?

When you measure Sig3 & 4, are you using the ground or power plane as =
your reference (TDR & VNA)?

Have you done a TDT?