[SI-LIST] Re: Vref_DQ Vref_CA VTT decoupling in DDR3 DIMM

  • From: Vinu Arumugham <vinu@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: hermann.ruckerbauer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 08 Jun 2012 12:16:24 -0700

Hermann,

Regardless of whether VSS/VDD have any noise with respect to some external
reference, we can be sure that VDD will have noise w.r.t VSS ( or if you
prefer, VSS will have noise w.r.t VDD).
Decoupling to both rails will therefore inject noise into VTT even when VDD and
VSS are perfectly symmetric.

Thanks,
Vinu

List forum  is accessible at: