[SI-LIST] Re: Using impulse response data in ADS

  • From: <sanjeev_gupta@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pavle@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Jun 2010 13:52:27 -0600

Hello Pavle,

Probably there are two ways to include impulse response in your ADS simulation.

1. You can export S-parameter from impulse response using TDR Frontpanel.

2. If you want to directly use impulse response, than convert impulse response
to an FFE tap file and use with Channel RX component.

I hope this helps!

Best regards
Sanjeev