[SI-LIST] Updated link: Webinar on validating S-Parameters for IBIS-AMI based simulations

  • From: Todd Westerhoff <twesterh@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Sep 2015 08:38:49 -0400 (EDT)

Sorry for the resend - the long URL wrapped and broke for a number of
people, so I've used a TinyURL link instead.

We're offering a free webinar next Thursday (Sept 17) on how to check and
correct S-parameter data before using it in system signal integrity
simulations. This webinar is focused on S-parameter data used in channel
simulations with IBIS-AMI models, although the techniques are applicable
to a broader range of signal integrity simulations using S-parameter data
for passive interconnect.

You can find more information on the webinar and preregister here:

http://tinyurl.com/pkvm8v8

The material we're presenting builds on our DesignCon 2015 tutorial
"Getting street smart about S-parameters", showing methods you can use to
detect and correct problems with S-parameter data.

Thanks, and hope to see you on-line next week!

Todd.

<https://mailsrv.sisoft.com/service/home/~/?auth=co&id=232523&part=2>

Todd Westerhoff

VP, Semiconductor Relations

Signal Integrity Software Inc. . www.sisoft.com

6 Clock Tower Place . Suite 250 . Maynard, MA 01754

(978) 461-0449 x124 . twesterh@xxxxxxxxxx

"I want to live like that"

-Sidewalk Prophets

List forum is accessible at: