[SI-LIST] Re: Undershoot issues

  • From: "PRAJIT S NAIR" <prajitsnair@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: vani.chandrasekharan@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2007 13:57:34 +0900

Hello Vani
I feel your problem is due to  impedence mismatch. ..
Yourr frequency of operation is  50MHz.. .but the effective operating
frequency = 0.35/(signal rise time)

Therefore, use Termination to solve this problem....
e.g Use 100ohm series trace termination and check the results using ur
simulation ..

With Warm Regards
Prajit S Nair

On 8/22/07, vani.chandrasekharan@xxxxxxxxx <vani.chandrasekharan@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

> =20
> Hi,
>
> I am observing undershoot alone in my simulation and also in some of the
> on-borad captures of some signals(single ended, less than 50MHz). I am
> not sure how to mitigate this issue and how to rootcause this problem.
> Kindly give me some perspective on this issue and also some options I
> can try to mitigate the same.
>
> Thanks and warm regards,
> Vani

> to=
> this message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and=
> may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you=
> are not the intended recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute or=
> copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately and destroy all=
> copies of this message and any attachments.=20
>
> WARNING: Computer viruses can be transmitted via email. The recipient=
> should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses.=
> The company accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus=
> transmitted by this email.
> =20
> www.wipro.com

> //www.freelists.org/webpage/si-list