[SI-LIST] Two requests

  • From: Doug Brooks <doug@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2003 10:51:37 -0800

Hi all,

This is certainly a "less-than-challenging" pair of questions for our list,
but I know many of you can answer anything!

1. If a single signal bus is spelled "bus", what is the plural? Buses, or
busses?

2. Can someone direct me to a web page with a schematic of a well designed
cable TV signal splitter. I've taken a Radio Shack one apart, and there
HAVE to be better designs! I'm curious what a good one looks like.

Thanks for the off-topic help

Doug Brooks

List archives are viewable at: