[SI-LIST] Re: Transmission Lines Information

  • From: "Neeraj Pendse" <cnepsc@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2003 09:28:50 -0800

Ramana,

You would have to put in the material that you are trying to simulate.
You can use FR4 (er=4) if the transmission line being simulated is on a
PC board or for the purpose of a "typical" for your tutorial. There are
many substrate materials, so you should find out what substrate you plan
to use, and get electrical properties for it from one of many data bases
available on the internet.

Hope that helps.

- Neeraj.

--