[SI-LIST] Transmission Lines Information

  • From: Venkata Ramana <ramana@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: SI LIST <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2003 09:13:18 +0530

Hi all,
I Am A New User Of SI LIST, Now I am Learning Hspice Concepts,
In Hspice I Required A Material About  Transmission Line Concepts,
Where I Have To Search In Net,  For A Suitable Material.
Thanks & Regards
    Ramana

This message, together with any attachments, is intended only for the
use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. The contents
of this e-mail are considered proprietary and confidential and may contain
information that is proprietary, privileged, confidential and/or exempt
from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient,
you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying
of this message, or any attachment, is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this message in error, please notify the original sender immediately
by telephone or by return E-mail and delete this message, along with any
attachments, from your computer, without making

-- Type: text/x-vcard
-- File: ramana.vcf
-- Desc: Card for Venkata Ramana

List technical documents are available at: