[SI-LIST] Training Classes - Designing for Signal Integrity with Advanced Design System - Santa Clara CA February 24-27

  • From: <colin_warwick@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2009 09:45:10 -0700

Hi,

We're running our ADS SI training classes in two parts at our Santa Clara CA
location in February. Seating is limited, so early registration is advised.

Designing for Signal Integrity with Advanced Design System, Part 1

February 24-26, 2009

This three-day, hands-on course presenting simulation methodologies and
measurements on high-speed data signals. Topics include time- and
frequency-domain simulations in ADS (Advanced Design System), the ADS
convolution engine, using electromagnetic simulators for creating models in the
frequency-domain, time-domain reflectometry, crosstalk and coupling.

URL for Part 1:

http://tinyurl.com/agilent-ads-si-class-1

Designing for Signal Integrity with Advanced Design System, Part 2

February 27, 2009

This one-day, hands-on course presents broadband SPICE and IBIS models in the
Advanced Design System design environment.

URL for Part 2:

http://tinyurl.com/agilent-ads-si-class-2

Location for both parts:

Agilent Technologies