[SI-LIST] Re: Tools to Create IBIS Models

  • From: kusuma palusa <kpalusa@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2004 07:50:45 -0800 (PST)

=3d hi all,
can anyone tell me how to model a via in hspice?
thanks
palusa
=3d
Robert Haller <rhaller@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Steve,

SiSoft?s SiAuditor product has an add-on SPICE2IBIS option that
provides a robust process for creating single-ended and differential
models with excellent correlation to inputted HSPICE models.

I have been creating and performing bench correlation of IBIS models for
some time and have created IBIS models that correlate to HSPICE at
frequencies of 1 GHz and above.

A paper presented at a recent IBIS summit is available at the
following link.

http://www.eda.org/pub/ibis/summits/jun03b/haller.pdf

If you would like more information please respond with private email.

Regards,
Bob

--
Robert J. Haller (rhaller@xxxxxxxxxx)
Principal Consultant

> So I'll ask the question again. Does anyone have tools they
> can recommend?
> Steve
> swldstn@xxxxxxxxxxxx

List FAQ wiki page is located at: