[SI-LIST] Re: Tools to Create IBIS Models

  • From: "Muranyi, Arpad" <arpad.muranyi@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2004 15:22:00 -0800

Mike,

Thanks for your response.  You got my curiosity up with your
statement: "The newly released IBIS specification (and how it is=20
interpreted) may or may not solve all of the known deficiencies
(once it is implemented by the IC vendors)."

Would you mind if I asked you to expand on that a little more?
What is it that makes you think "may not solve all of the known
deficiencies"?

Thanks,

Arpad
=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D