[SI-LIST] Theoretical Battery Life

  • From: Mike Neaves <michael.neaves@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: si-list <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2002 22:58:44 -0500

Hi Everybody!

    I have a question that I would like answered....

    This question doesn't have much to do with SI, but, with the
    "plethora" of electrical knowledge available in this forum, I expect

    that someone may know the answer I am searching for...

The question is:

    How long can I expect '2' alkaline D cell batteries connected in
series
    to provide a relatively constant current of 0.3 Amps?

    i.e. 3 volts / 10ohms = 0.28 to 0.30 Amps

Thanks,

Mike

List archives are viewable at: