[SI-LIST] Re: The future of si-list

  • From: "JESA" <jsa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <reanderson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2004 11:17:25 -0500

As a starter/participant to the SI-LIST, I take this opportunity to
thank Ray Anderson for initiating and managing the si-list activities
over the past decade.

The SI-LIST is 10 years old. It was launched by Ray in May 1994
during a short course on signal integrity in San Jose, CA. As we can
all observe, it is now a resourceful forum  for SI issues.

Thanks for a good initiative!
Jose Schutt-Aine
--
Jose E. Schutt-Aine