[SI-LIST] Re: TEM wave propagation and standing waves

  • From: Ankit wangoo <ankit.wangoo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Davi Correia <davi.correia@xxxxxxxxx>, si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2013 08:39:26 +0530

Hi Davi
I understand these boundary conditions.From this we get result that  standing
wave in transmission line which
is terminated by short,We find that current (magnetic field ) and Voltage
(electric field)  are actually completely out of phase. when current is
max, voltage is zero and vice-versa.

but how this concept get into concept we discussed about TEM wave
propagation where E and H are in phase?Is it not necessary for TEM wave to
have E and H to be in phase?

regards
Ankit

List forum  is accessible at: