[SI-LIST] Re: TDR obtained by fourier transform of S11

  • From: "Lyndell Asbenson" <Lyndell.Asbenson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <twesterh@xxxxxxxxxx>, <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2015 13:30:31 -0700

Thanks -Lyndell

-----Original Message-----
From: si-list-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:si-list-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Todd Westerhoff
Sent: Wednesday, September 23, 2015 7:54 AM
To: si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [SI-LIST] Re: TDR obtained by fourier transform of S11

It took me a while to wrap my head around what TDR plots were telling me as
well.

Mike Steinberger's article "TDR: Reading the Tea Leaves" helped me
understand this better.
You'll find a copy of the article here:
http://www.sisoft.com/elearning/s-parameter-resources/s-parameters.html

You'll also find links to our recent Webinar on testing S-parameters, should
you be interested.

Todd.

Todd Westerhoff
VP, Semiconductor Relations
Signal Integrity Software Inc. . www.sisoft.com
6 Clock Tower Place . Suite 250 . Maynard, MA 01754
(978) 461-0449 x124 . twesterh@xxxxxxxxxx

"I want to live like that"
-Sidewalk Prophets