[SI-LIST] TDR Training and Signal Integrity Papers

  • From: "Dima Smolyansky" <Dima.Smolyansky@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2003 10:45:23 -0800

Hello,

We have new papers posted on our web site:
- Lossy Line Simulation and Analysis. A comprehensive discussion about the
different methods for evaluation of lossy transmission line signal integrity
effects in simulation - to be published in Printed Circuit Design Magazine
in March.
(http://www.tdasystems.com/)
-  DesignCon Paper by Michael Cheong, Molex, and Dima Smolyansky, TDA:
"Electrical Characterization of Serial ATA Interconnection at Gigabit
Speeds." Both Serial ATA specification testing and Molex cable assembly
modeling are discussed.
(http://www.tdasystems.com/events/presentations.htm)

In addition, our next TDR training dates are February 12th, and March 24th.
On February 12th, we will be using the Agilent 86100 Infiniium DCA TDR
oscilloscope. On March 24th, we will be using the Tektronix TDS/CSA8000 TDR
oscilloscope. Click here
(http://www.tdasystems.com/support/training/)  to review the training materials
and to
register.