[SI-LIST] Re: TDR Resolution

  • From: "Moeller, Merrick" <mmoeller@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2005 13:17:07 -0600

 Thanks for all the help everyone. I found
Kipp's solution suitable for my needs..

To continue the discussion:
This scenario is taking place in a simulation. It is
Possible to create increased frequency bandwidth simulations
That may handle faster rise times... What are some=20
Of the limiting factors when considering a MAXIMUM FREQUENCY
BANDWIDTH for a simulation? For example, I wanted to=20
Resolve some retention feature in a coaxial type structure.
Is there a Max frequency.... Strictly speaking of TDR and
Square wave reproduction. I realize that the structure will
Have cutoff frequencies for particular modes.