[SI-LIST] Re: Survey of SI analysis software

  • From: "Hargin, Bill" <bill_hargin@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <eric.meunier@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2007 14:48:27 -0700

Hi Eric:

I'm not aware of a comprehensive survey of the type you're describing, =
but you may be interested to know that we have design kits that work =
with HyperLynx GHz for each of the interfaces you've listed here.  Have =
you checked those out on Mentor's SupportNet?  (If not, I'll direct you =
to the right place offline.)

As far as choosing the "right" tool, I think that the answer is always =
going to come down to some derivitative of "it depends on what you want =
to do."  I can provide some info (again, offline) that allows you to =
make some of your own choices and ratings - if you're comparing multiple =
alternatives.

Have you looked at the online demo/tutorial (www.mentor.com/hyperlynx), =
or used the product at this point?

Bill Hargin