[SI-LIST] Summary of my 78 EMC related papers and articles

  • From: Doug Smith <doug@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Si-List <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 06 Dec 2012 13:41:50 -0800

 Hi Everyone,
My Technical Tidbit article for the month is a bibliography of my 78
published papers and articles on the topic with links to each publication
foreasy reference. Between last month (ESD) and this month (EMC) about 1/2
ofmy total number of publications are grouped for easy reference. The rest
are on general design and measurement techniques.

Technical Tidbit - December 2012
A Collection of Published Papers and Technical Tidbits on EMC Design and
Troubleshooting

This month's Technical Tidbit contains a bibliography of papers and
TechnicalTidbits on EMCESD.com covering topics related to EMC, a subset of
78of the 200+ papers and articles on the site. This bibliography should make
it easier to find articles about EMC on this site.

Abstract: There are well over 200 Technical Tidbit articles and papers now
onthis site, so from time to time, a summary of articles on various topics
will be posted. This month, the summary lists all of the Technical Tidbit
articles and papers that pertain to EMC issues, mostly in the frequency
domain. This summary should make it easier to find articles about EMC on
thissite.

The link to the article is: http://www.emcesd.com/tt2012/tt120212.htm[1]
Be sure you have a valid link as some Windows computers add a "[1]" to the
link making it not work. The link should end in .htm. Correct in your
browseras needed.

Also checkout http://emcesd.com/#BoulderCity[2] for the details of my
practical three day seminar in late January on
EMC/ESD/SI/design/measurements/troubleshooting. For the same industry
typicalfee many charge, I cover much if not most of your travel/living
expenses for the seminar.

Doug Smith \ / ) P.O. Box 60941 ========= Boulder City, NV 89006-0941 _ / \
/\ _ TEL/FAX: 702-570-6108/570-6013 / /\ \ ] / /\ \ Mobile: 408-858-4528 |
q-----( ) | o | Email: doug@xxxxxxxxxx[3] \ _ / ] \ _ / Web:
http://www.dsmith.org[4]

List forum  is accessible at:

List archives are viewable at: