[SI-LIST] Re: Students - matching 1 mil IEEE1394/ethernet guidelines and DM to CM conversion

  • From: Bill Owsley <wdowsley@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Chris.Cheng@xxxxxxxx, si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 2 Jun 2007 19:12:08 -0700 (PDT)

Chris,
  Have we met?  I don't usually invoke such a passionate response without a
personal introduction.
Chris Cheng <Chris.Cheng@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
  "There is a considerable industry devoted to providing the various solutions
to correcting all the manifestations of problems in SI and EMC. We wouldn't
want to put them out of business now, would we?"

I other words, you don't even know why you need to do the things you say, you
just want to justify your existence and your PCB designer wants to look busy
meeting your pointless demand. Two wrong don't make one right.
No one articulate anything to justify what you said. You can't even do that
yourself. First your want to dance around in SI, you realize you are going no
where and you try to say "I am the EMI guy, SI deals with mV, I do uV"
Either show me an example or give us data.