[SI-LIST] Straw poll and call for comments: Crowdsource IBIS model directory by use of a wiki such as wikipedia?

  • From: <colin_warwick@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Apr 2010 14:55:35 -0600

Hi,

Bottom line on top: Any interest in using and/or contributing to an IBIS model
directory by use of a wiki such as wikipedia? Please vote in this informal
straw poll:

http://signal-integrity.tm.agilent.com/2010/crowdsource-ibis-models-directory/

...and/or leave a comment there, and/or comment to this thread.

Backstory: I posted the message below to the IBIS lists, but was disappointed
that the response was fairly mute. So, I'm posting it here in the hope it will
resonate with si-listers. (If you are also on the IBIS lists, this is a
duplicate. Sorry!)

Best regards,

-- Colin Warwick
Signal Integrity Product Manager, Agilent EEsof EDA