[SI-LIST] Re: Strange resets happening in one of our circuit boards

  • From: "Lynne D. Green" <lgreen22@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'SI-List'" <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Jun 2006 09:30:31 -0700

I had a similar problem that repeatedly crashed a computer for me (and
almost no one else).  That turned out to be a problem with rubbing between
polyester clothing and the chair fabric.  We ultimately solved it by
removing that chair from the "terminal" room.

- Lynne

"IBIS training when you need it, where you need it."

Dr. Lynne Green
Green Streak Programs
http://www.greenstreakprograms.com
425-788-0412