[SI-LIST] Re: Strange Gnd Clamp V-I curve when generating IBIS

  • From: "Rohan Hubli" <Rohan.Hubli@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <a.ingraham@xxxxxxxx>, <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2004 15:47:08 -0800

Andrew, =20

The leakage current is pretty significant which makes me uncomfortable.=20
If the current was of the order of uA, nA.. it can be neglected I agree. =

But what I am seeing currents of the order of 0.1A, and going upwards to =

about 4A @ ~4.5V.=20

The leakage current is pretty significant, which leads me to question =
the
quality of the spice models from the foundry vendor as Tom so rightly=20
pointed out.

Rohan=20