[SI-LIST] Re: Steve Weir

  • From: Prashant Jaiswar <prashant.jaiswar@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: scott@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2015 12:44:38 +0530

This is a sad news, Steve has been a mentor to many.
May his soul rest in peace.
On Wed, Aug 26, 2015 at 11:56 PM, Scott McMorrow <scott@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

I just received a phone call from Tim Weir, Steve Weir's brother. I am
very sad to say that Steve passed away some time last night.
Steve was a friend and a colleague to many of us. His technical
contributions to the SI List, his spirit, and his wit will be sorely missed
by many.

With sadness. At DesignCon, let's gather and raise a glass to Steve.

Scott

Scott McMorrow
Consultant - R&D
Teraspeed Consulting - A Division of Samtec
16 Stormy Brook Rd
Falmouth, ME 04105
(401) 284-1827 Business
http://www.teraspeed.com

List forum is accessible at:

List archives are viewable at:

The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance

List forum is accessible at:

List archives are viewable at: