[SI-LIST] Re: StatEye

  • From: Paul Levin <levinpa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gedlund@xxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 13 May 2004 06:18:53 -0700

Dear Greg and anyone else interested. You ought to take a look at a
draft document entitled FC-MJSQ which can be found at www.t11.org,
the website for the Fibre Channel standards group. This document,
soon to be issued as a technical report, explains the relationship
and a lot more. Happy reading.

Regards,

Paul

--