[SI-LIST] Re: Sr. Signal Integrity Engineer opportunity

  • From: Ray Anderson <reanderson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2004 15:14:47 -0700

si-list:

Prompted by the recent recruiter posting, I just wanted to reiterate the
long-standing si-list policy regarding postings to the list by
head-hunters and such, lest the posting might encourage more similar
postings.

As has been posted numerous times in the past, occasional postings by
working engineers and hiring managers are permitted on the list. The
posting should be to the point and include information relevant to the
job in question and should not resemble a display ad in the Sunday
classifieds. Postings by head-hunters, staffing  firms, internal
recruiters and  HR departments are discouraged on the list. Provisions
have been made for such postings on www.si-list.org. Contact the
webmaster  with details if you want to post something on the web site.

Please help us maintain a high technical signal-to-noise ratio on the list.

Regards,

     Ray
 (si-list admin)

>Hello, my name is Jim Fitzpatrick.  I am a recruiter based in Ohio.  I =
>am conducting an urgent search on behalf of an SI Manger .......

.

List FAQ wiki page is located at:

List technical documents are available at:
                http://www.si-list.org