[SI-LIST] Re: Some food for thought

  • From: "Ihsan Erdin" <erdinih@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Muranyi, Arpad" <Arpad_Muranyi@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2008 12:13:12 -0500

Arpad,
The guy starts by showing the "discrepancy" between Maxwell's postulates and
Faraday's laws with eq. 1 and blunders at his first step to overthrow the
250 year old establishment (well, no surprises here...) For the static case
where dB/dt=0, curl of electric field is zero but contrary to his assertion
rot(E)=0 doesn't necessarily mean E=0, hence no contradiction between
Faraday and Maxwell. That's where I stopped reading the whole stuff
seriously and turned my attention to where he published it. The article
seems to appear in 2003 Nikola Tesla Energy Science Conference. In relevance
to this, he also published about the scalar waves in 2004 Extraordinary
Technology Conference which holds other topics like antigravity machines,
cold fusion, magnetic healing, and all that gibberish... I'd say let's stick
to our transmission lines and IBIS models :)

Happy holidays and a new year...

Ihsan

On Mon, Dec 29, 2008 at 10:21 PM, Muranyi, Arpad
<Arpad_Muranyi@xxxxxxxxxx>wrote:

> Happy holiday greetings to everyone!
>

> Holidays are usually a perfect opportunity to get away from
> work, and, well, do some more work...  :-)
>
> This year I stumbled on a really interesting article while
> browsing on the internet.  The topic is not exactly Signal
> Integrity, but still very, very closely related.  I think
> (and hope) the article will generate some discussion by its
> nature in this forum, and I would be especially curious to
> hear the opinion of our transmission line and electromagnetic
> experts.  Is this professor nuts, or is the knowledge of his
> theory going to change our (not so distant) future technologies?
>
> http://www.k-meyl.de/go/60_Primaerliteratur/Faraday-or-Maxwell.pdf
>
> Happy reading!  And oh yes, Happy New year to those who
> celebrate it around this time of the year...
>
> Arpad

> List technical documents are available at:
>                http://www.si-list.net
>
> List archives are viewable at: