[SI-LIST] Re: Softwares & IBIS questions...

  • From: stephanie.goedecke@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: thomas_krzesaj@xxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2002 17:19:34 +0100

Stephanie Goedecke

Philips - SP3D Chip Design GmbH
Petersbrunnerstr.17
82319 Starnberg / Germany

Phone:  +49-8151-270-160
Fax : +49-8151-270-200

                                                                       =
                                                   =20
                      Thomas Krzesaj                                   =
                                                   =20
                      <thomas_krzesaj@y             To:  si-list@freeli=
sts.org                                            =20
                      ahoo.fr>                      cc:  tkrzesaj@geniu=
s.org.br                                           =20
                      Sent by:                       (bcc: Stephanie Go=
edecke/STN/SC/PHILIPS)                             =20
                      si-list-bounce@fr             Subject:   [SI-LIST=
] Softwares & IBIS questions...                    =20
                      eelists.org                                      =
                                                   =20
                                                    Classification:    =
                                                   =20
                                                                       =
                                                   =20
                                                   =20
                      PM                                               =
                                                   =20
                      Please respond to                                =
                                                   =20
                      thomas_krzesaj                                   =
                                                   =20
                                                                       =
                                                   =20
                                                                       =
                                                   =20

These links have information about IBIS models, in case you don't have =
these:

http://www.eda.org/pub/ibis/wip/ckbkwfw3.doc

http://www.mentor.com/pcb/ibis_modeling.html?nav=3Dpcb_bs_highspeed&sit=
ehead=3Dpcb_bs&navtabs=3Dpcb_bs_1:3,pcb_bs_2highspeed

Hi again,

I'm still looking for SI/EMI/EMC softwares working with MENTOR EXPEDITI=
ON PCB or that can import ASCII VERIBEST layouts...

I'm still trying QUANTIC-EMC OMEGA PLUS and SIGRITY SPEED 2000, and I a=
sked some demo from ANSOFT (SIwave), AST (ApsimSI, ApsimRADIA), OEA inc=
. (METAL), Innoveda Inc. (QUIET expert), HYPERLYNX (Hypersuite) and so =
on...

My principal problem is to find IBIS models (as we do not have library =
yet...) and so I'm alway missing at least one component model...

Firt question is how can I get or make IBIS models ? What is the proces=
s ?

Then, do you have some informations about these software, do they work =
well with EXPEDITION ? Can you give me some informations, advices ?

Thanks again !

P.s: I'm also looking for some papers or experiencies that explain what=
 is the importance of SI and EMC in a design process, because it's some=
thing new in brazil and the team sometimes think that it is superfluous=

Best regards,

Thomas Krzesaj

Engenheiro em CEM

Genius Instituto de Tecnolog=EDa

Av. A=E7a=ED, 875 Bloco E

69075-904 Distrito Industrial

Manaus - Amazonas

Brasil

Tel: +55 92 614-6578 / Fax: +55 92 613-3144

mailto:tkrzesaj@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

http://www.thomask.fr.st

http://www.genius.org.br

Thomas KRZESAJ
tel: +55 92 91323784 / fax: +55 92 6481773
www.tomkatfotos.fr.st / www.amazonproducts.fr.st

List archives are viewable at:

=

List archives are viewable at: