[SI-LIST] Re: So you want to be a consultant

  • From: Doug Smith <doug@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jstubbs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 09 Jan 2006 17:31:51 -0800

Hi Jason and the group,

Thanks for the "justupit" link. This seems like a great way for people
on the group to send "attachements" to the group without taking up
group bandwidth or have the attachment stripped. The only problem I
can see in general would be virus filtering. I don't see any mention
of it on justupit.com so that might be a caution for general use.

Doug

  \ _ /    ]    \ _ /     Website: http://www.dsmith.org

List FAQ wiki page is located at:

List technical documents are available at: