[SI-LIST] Re: Slot Antenna

  • From: "Ibrahim Khan" <ikhan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "EVANS,JEFF (HP-Cupertino,ex3)" <jeff_evans@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 27 Jul 2002 10:29:25 -0500

Jeff,
Thanks for your input.  I do not have nay signals crossing the split.
The nearest ground is 2 signal layers away. My concern is that these
voltage islands sitting side by side may form a slot antenna and
radiate. Questions are:
1.  How far apart these voltage islands should be from each other.
2.  If decoupling capacitors along the two adjacent edges can help then
how far apart should the caps ber placed along the edge.

Thanks,
Ibrahim Khan