[SI-LIST] Re: Slew Rate Calculation

  • From: "Bingipur, Arjun" <arjun.bingipur@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2006 14:05:20 +0530

Sorry, a typo. It is DDR2.

Micron recommends a differential termination in the range of 100-120
ohms between the clock pairs, which will yield a high slew rate.
Probably because of the small load. But, my optimal slew rate is
achieved by tweaking the termination to around 33-35 ohms in the
simulation. Does this in any way influence the performance?

Regards,
Arjun Bingipur