[SI-LIST] Re: Skewed Silicon Parameters

  • From: "Lynne D. Green" <lgreen22@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sch@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <james_r_jones@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2006 20:30:11 -0800

Hi, Steve,

The Fabless Semiconductor Association chapter in the San Jose area has had a
number of speakers address this topic.  Many parameters are highly
correlated (or anti-correlated) for P and N transistors.  If anyone is
interested, I might be able to find out who the speakers were.

Information on the FSA can be found at   http://www.fsa.org/

Best regards,
Lynne

"IBIS training when you need it, where you need it."

Dr. Lynne Green
Green Streak Programs
http://www.greenstreakprograms.com
425-788-0412