[SI-LIST] Single ended and differential trace impedance control

  • From: Tesla <emcesd@xxxxxxx>
  • To: si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2013 16:58:08 +0800 (CST)

Hi, Experts

Here we need to control trace impedance for microstrip on top layer.
5mil width for 50 ohm single ended line
4mil width and 8mil space for 100 ohm differential line.
I am worried that the single ended and differential pair has different trace
width.  Is it possible to implement this kind of impedance control?

Regards.

Tesla

List forum  is accessible at:

List archives are viewable at: