[SI-LIST] Re: Simulating measured data in ADS

  • From: <robert_sleigh@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Ravinder.Ajmani@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <vhdlguy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Feb 2010 18:05:27 -0700

Greetings,

I would be happy to work with you to determine why you're having
difficulty correlating ADS and PLTS measurements from the same
S-Parameter file (generated from the 86100C).

If interested, please reply to me directly.

Best regards,

Rob Sleigh
Digital Test Division - Scopes
Agilent Technologies, Inc.