[SI-LIST] Re: Simulating frequency dependent s-parameters in HSPICE

  • From: "Sinha, Snehamay" <snehamay@xxxxxx>
  • To: Krishna Chaitanya <krishna1abc@xxxxxxxxx>, Ihsan Erdin <erdinih@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2012 23:32:15 +0000

Krishna,
 The S-parameter models will have S11, S21, ...etc data at multiple frequency
points. When you run a simulation with S-paramater models in HSPICE, the
frequency domain data is first converted in time domain data (Fourier
transforms) and then convolution is used to calculate the nodal voltage and
currents.
So all the frequency dependence in the model is comprehended by HSPICE.
regards,
Snehamay