[SI-LIST] Re: Si-list: the next format ??

  • From: "Bowden, Ivor" <ibowden@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2012 19:55:58 +0000

Ralph well summarizes my perspective.

Ralph Wilson: "I simply don't work in a "web forum" mode. I won't take the time
to peruse web forums to pull information.  I like information being pushed at
me where I can quickly assess "read" or "delete" and move on.  If it were to
move to a web based forum, frankly I'd "fall off"... I've gone inactive on
several other forums that have gone web-based.  If I had to surf to each of
these forums to get info, I'd spend half my day bouncing from one to the next.
I don't have that kind of "free" time."

Thank you,

-Ivor