[SI-LIST] Signal & Power Integrity Technical Seminar in Sunnyvale, CA

  • From: "Mai Haines" <mai@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2011 11:00:04 -0800

We will be hosting a free Signal & Power Integrity Seminar at the Ramada Inn
Silicon Valley (Sunnyvale, CA) on February 4th.
Our guest speaker is Professor Ege Engin with San Diego State University.
Dr. Engin is a Power Integrity expert and co-author of "Power Integrity
Modeling and Design for Semiconductors and Systems."

We will also have a special guest speaker from Japan, Ryugji  Kawamura with
Giga Hertz Technology. He has worked for NEC as SI and PI engineer for
high-end products and currently as the president of Giga Hertz Technology
focuses on faster SPICE engine and PI simulation software development .  The
seminar is free to attend and lunch will be provided. We hope you can join
us.  <http://tech-dream.com/wp/february-4-2011seminar/> Register

Kind Regards,

Mai Haines

Sales Engineer