[SI-LIST] Signal Integrity positions at Amphenol TCS

  • From: John Lehman <john.lehman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Nov 2009 19:55:22 -0500

To SI-list members,
We have openings in the SI group at Amphenol TCS in both New Hampshire and
San Jose; the job description is below.  Contact me directly for interest
or questions.

John Lehman
Engineering Manager
Amphenol TCS
200 Innovative Way, Suite 201
Nashua, New Hampshire 03062

John.lehman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Amphenol-TCS has both junior and senior positions open for Signal Integrity
Engineers in New Hampshire and San Jose

Job Description:  These positions are responsible for design, simulation,
characterization, and application of high speed electrical connectors,
backplane systems and cable-based interconnect.  The candidate would be
part of an established team of dedicated signal integrity engineers who are
responsible for both component development as well as customer support on
new product introduction.

Requirements: The candidate should have experience with signal integrity
and simulation/analysis tools such as Ansoft HFSS and Designer, CST
Microwave, HSPICE, MatLab, and ADS.  The candidate should also have
hands-on experience with frequency-domain and time-domain component and
circuit characterization including understanding of test and calibration
methods.  MS/PhD in EE is preferred or a BS in EE with at least 3 years of
industry experience is required.  Experience in component design and
application of high speed connectors into communications equipment is a
plus.

Job Description:
   Working as part of a multi-disciplinary team in the development of next
      generation high speed backplane, mezzanine and high speed I/O
      interconnect products
   Working on next generation technologies and processes that support the
      development of high speed interconnect products
   Helping customers across a wide range of sectors solving their high
      speed data transmission problems
   Helping the internal Sales Engineers to develop strategies for product
      break-in at existing and new accounts based on our SI expertise

Experience across the following is desirable:
   Circuit and PCB layout, EM understanding, Signal Integrity issues in PCB
      layout, HSPICE, Matlab, TDR and VNA measurement
   A level of system level design or understanding would be a bonus

List technical documents are available at:
                http://www.si-list.net

List archives are viewable at: