[SI-LIST] Signal Integrity position available - ServerEngines - Santa Clara, CA

  • From: "Jay Avula" <jay.avula@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Jun 2005 10:28:39 -0700

We are a 1.5yr old startup and currently looking for a system simulation
engineer(s) capable of

a.       Extracting and Simulating high speed parallel busses and serial
links and recommend a solution space for in house board design as well
as customer designs.
b.       Providing guidance for board manufacturing and general routing
guidelines for system designers.
c.       HSPICE usage
d.       Debugging and characterizing systems in the lab
e.       Performing  timing analysis and providing system level timing
budgets

We are looking for experienced designers with several system designs
under their belt. We are located in Santa Clara, CA and the position is
available in SantaClara.

Please send your resume to jobs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Regards
Jay Avula

Jay Avula, ServerEngines LLC
This message may contain confidential and proprietary information of
ServerEngines LLC and is intended only for the designated recipient(s)
named above. If you are not the intended recipient of this message you
are hereby notified that any review,dissemination, distribution or
copying of this message is strictly prohibited.

List FAQ wiki page is located at:

List technical documents are available at:
                http://www.si-list.org

List archives are viewable at: