[SI-LIST] Re: Signal Integrity Manager needed, Santa Clara, C A;

  • From: "Ken Cantrell" <Ken.Cantrell@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Aubrey_Sparkman@xxxxxxxx>, <louis.sanchez@xxxxxxxxx>,<Jean_Cariglia@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2002 14:11:39 -0600

Aubrey,
Your e-mail is an interesting conundrum. By your own measure, you could have
used your delete key on the McPheeters e-mail, but you chose not to.  When
you replied to voice your opinion (something I certainly approve of), you
violated the intent of your own e-mail:"use the delete key and if so
inclined, boycott those with objectionable behavior". That pretty much
negates your attempt at ethical ascendency.
Ken