[SI-LIST] Re: Should the signals always return back through GND

  • From: steve weir <weirsi@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mike_bihan@xxxxxxxxxxxx, lgreen22@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2005 05:30:43 -0700

Bi, I see one of my sentences sounds circular:  "That increases coupling
because ... is itself a coupler to the victim."  To make this very clear,
when we insert that "guard" or any other trace, the field redistributes
increasing the flux density in the region of the "guard", which is to say
the region of the victim, and thus forming the coupling antenna.

Steve.

List FAQ wiki page is located at:

List technical documents are available at:
                http://www.si-list.org