[SI-LIST] Serdes Tuning

  • From: I Nallathamby <balaseven@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2015 23:53:46 +0530

Hi All,
I have four 10G SFP link in my design.Among four two are woking fine even
though the measured eye at the device pin violating the XFI
specification.However,other two ports are failing and the eye is completely
closed.The channel length,serdes setting,layer,trace geometry are same for all
the channels.Yet,only two ports are failing,What could be the reason?

Regards
Bala

List forum  is accessible at:

List archives are viewable at: