[SI-LIST] Re: Seperate Sparameter for gnd & supply plane !!

  • From: steve weir <weirsi@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Rajan Hansa <all.si.list@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 01 Jun 2011 04:33:59 -0700

Don't suppose.  Analyze.  Your real problem is that you analog engineer
wants to understand the extent of noise disturbance that is associated
with the interconnects and PDN.  He first needs to define his problem by
deciding for each victim what location in the assembly constitutes his
reference.  Once that is done, the problem can be solved with analytical
tools.  An equipotential if it exists somewhere convenient reduces the
effort required to get a reasonable answer.
Steve

--
Steve Weir
IPBLOX, LLC