[SI-LIST] Re: Sad Trip.............(Haixiao Weng)

  • From: steve weir <weirsi@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 03 Nov 2011 13:22:30 -0700

Oh no, when travelers in London are mugged, the muggers take away their
access to their bank accounts, and/or clean them out.  The only way to
help poor Haixiao from afar is to wire him money to a Western Union
office or deal with him in person.  Wiring the money doesn't always work
the first time and the money may have to be sent two or three times.
Having trustworthy people like the Krays around to directly handle the
matter gets around these obstacles.

Sent from my security case in Amsterdam.

Steve Weir
IPBLOX, LLC
150 N. Center St. #211
Reno, NV  89501