[SI-LIST] Sad Trip.............(Haixiao Weng)

  • From: Haixiao Weng <haixiao.weng@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: undisclosed-recipients:;
  • Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2011 14:11:21 +0100

I'm writing this with tears in my eyes,my family and I came down here
to London,UK for a short vacation unfortunately we were mugged at the
park of the hotel where we stayed,all cash,credit card and cell were
stolen off us but luckily for us we still have our passports with us.

We've been to the embassy and the Police here but they're not helping
issues at all and our flight leaves in less than few hours from now
but we're having problems settling the hotel bills and the hotel
manager won't let us leave until we settle the bills,I'm freaked out
at the moment.

Let me know f you can help,so that i can let you know how to get the $$ to me

Thanks

List technical documents are available at:
                http://www.si-list.net

List archives are viewable at: