[SI-LIST] Re: SV: Re: SV: Re: Copper Fill --- correction

  • From: Ritchey Lee <leeritchey@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Anders Ekholm (ERA)" <Anders.Ekholm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2002 09:29:02 -0700

Anders,

My experience has been that PCB warping stems from shrinking glass in the
laminate layers
ad the PCB goes through the heat of lamination or hte heat of soldering. The
fix has been
to make sure that the class styles used in the PCB have been preshrunk or by
making sure
that the glass locations are symmetrical in the stackup around the centerline
of the PCB.

If the glass class is preshrunk, the stuff high performance PCB fabricators
always buy,
symmetry is less important.

Lee

-- Type: text/x-vcard