[SI-LIST] Re: SSTL termination resistor power

  • From: Bi Han <mike_bihan@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: George Tang <gtang@xxxxxxxx>, List` Si <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2005 09:04:33 -0700 (PDT)

Tang:

Thanks for the information.

One major problem with it, is the different termination impedance for DC-AC
range. If the data is not well coded, like 8B/10B, then could cause problem.

Thanks again for the inputs.
Han
George Tang <gtang@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
Han,

I have not worked on DDR memory design for over 5 yrs, and I don't remember
what we did before, so don't take my word for it. However, here is
something to think about.
Do an AC 60 ohm termination to gnd with a 1k pullup and 1k pulldown for the
DC voltage bias.
^

1K
| |