[SI-LIST] Re: SQ Question.

  • From: "fname lname" <signalguy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: signalguy@xxxxxxxxx, si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, whizplayer@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2002 12:08:50 -0600

 Hi Bob,
Thanks for the reply. I have the strobes setup. Thats not the source of the
warning. when driving I am using pulse stimulus for my strobe and custom
stimulus for the data driver. At the receiver I am tristating my buffers. Also
the simulation is running fine and I am seeing the wave forms at the reciever
end but all I am having is NA in the custom measurements that I have written. I
have my ref voltages setup properly too. I would really appreciate any
suggestions.

Thanks,
Josna.

List archives are viewable at: